PY 2023 PCF PEC Survey Interviewer Monitoring Documentation Due January 31, 2024
folder_openOther Announcementscalendar_todayPosted January 24, 2024
The deadline for submitting interviewer monitoring documentation is January 31, 2024, at 7:59pm Eastern. Please see this quick link for instructions on how to submit your documentation via the PCF PEC Survey website.
Survey vendors must randomly monitor a minimum of 10 percent of all interviewer-conducted calls (including completes and non-completes). Vendors should submit documentation confirming they have met the 10 percent monitoring requirement over the course of the PCF PEC Survey data collection. To reduce the reporting burden, we recommend that vendors submit only one of the following items as their monitoring documentation:
- Individual monitoring sheets documenting the interviewers who were monitored throughout the field period.
- Interviewers may be identified via name or ID number.
- Scored monitoring sheets developed by the vendor; or
- Monitoring forms as supplied on the PEC Survey website.
2. Monitoring logs showing the date of all interviewer-conducted calls monitored.
- The monitoring log can be electronic (e.g., MS Excel) or a scanned version of a handwritten log kept by the vendor.
- Other system-generated reports from the vendor that provide documentation of their monitoring activities with an indication of percent of calls monitored.
At a minimum, the documentation that a vendor submits must include:
- the date of the monitoring session,
- the monitor’s name or ID number,
- the number of calls monitored per session, and
- the total number of calls conducted by a live interviewer.
Please see section 5.6.9 of the Quality Assurance Guidelines for more information on interviewer monitoring documentation requirements.
Upon receipt of each vendor’s documentation, the PCF PEC Survey team will review the documentation to determine if it meets the requirements for the PCF PEC Survey. We will provide feedback to each vendor regarding their monitoring process and changes needed to their process or QAP. If necessary, a Corrective Action Plan will be put in place to address any deficiencies in the vendor’s monitoring process.
Vendors with questions should contact the PCF PEC Survey Team via e-mail at email@example.com or call 1-833-997-2715.