Reminder: 2021 PCF PEC Survey Updated Quality Assurance Plan
folder_openQuality Assurance Plancalendar_todayPosted August 2, 2021
All PCF PEC Survey vendors with active practice clients for 2021 must submit an updated Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) with completed templates of all mail and telephone survey materials by August 13th. The updated QAP should include:
- Copies of the formatted mail questionnaire, English and Spanish versions
- Screenshots of the programmed telephone instrument, English and Spanish versions
- Cover letters, postcards, and envelopes
- Final disposition codes, if not previously submitted
- Final helpdesk voicemail and email auto-reply text, if not previously submitted
Please refer to section E of the Model Quality Assurance Plan for more details on the mail template and telephone survey material requirements.
Vendors must log-in to the PCF PECS website to submit QAPs using the "Submit Quality Assurance Plan" page under the "Vendors" tab. Instructions on submitting a revised QAP are available here.
If further clarification is needed, the PECS Team will work with the survey vendors to obtain the necessary information.
Vendors with questions should contact the PCF PECS Team via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-833-997-2715.