Interviewer Monitoring Documentation due January 31
folder_openOther Announcementscalendar_todayPosted January 24, 2022
The deadline for submitting interviewer monitoring documentation is January 31, 2022, at 7:59pm Eastern. Please see this quick link for instructions on how to submit your documentation via the PCF PEC Survey website.
Vendors should submit documentation confirming they have met the 10% monitoring requirement over the course of the PCF PEC Survey data collection. To reduce the reporting burden, we recommend that vendors submit only one of the following items as their monitoring documentation:
- Individual monitoring sheets documenting monitoring throughout the field period
- Interviewers may be identified via name or ID number.
- Scored monitoring sheets developed by the vendor; or
- Monitoring forms as supplied on the PEC Survey website.
- Monitoring logs
- Logs should include a list of interviewers monitored each week with a monitoring score.
- The monitoring log can be electronic (e.g., MS Excel) or a scanned version of a handwritten log kept by the vendor.
- Other system-generated reports from the vendor that provides documentation of their monitoring activities with an indication of percent of calls monitored.
Upon receipt of each vendor’s documentation, the PCF PECS team will review the documentation to determine if they have met the monitoring requirements for the PCF PEC Survey. We will provide feedback to each vendor regarding their monitoring process and changes needed to their process or QAP. If necessary, a Corrective Action Plan will be put in place to address any deficiencies in the vendor’s monitoring process.
Vendors with questions should contact the PCF PECS Team via e-mail at email@example.com or call 1-833-997-2715.